Tuesday, September 23, 2008










This tube like device was connected to a bulbous head like structure, the tube is very similar to devices Larson extracted but I do not know if Larson's devices came from inside his ears


All of these inner ear devices,were ruptured from my inner ear after an agonizing session where I was subject to ultrasonic broadcasts for 24 hours a day. The facial cranial nerves in my jaw
http://www.med.yale.edu/caim/cnerves/cn7/cn7_1.html
were affected a wisdom tooth was shattered, and my ear swelled shut......I was told via a braodcast to the devices "we are going to give you an earache". I passed out form the pain.

This is a modern technological method of torture, using implants, transmitters and ultrasound.

also refered to as EDOM and RHIC:
RHIC EDOM, Radio-Hypnotic Intracerebral Control & Electronic Dissolution of Memory:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/shadowlands/6583/abduct085.html

5 comments:

barre said...

is there another way to stop the implants from working?

barre said...

post answers

Jeremy said...

This is interesting. I don't have any answers for you, but do check my site and its links. Maybe you'll get some ideas.

http://areyoutargeted.com/

Unknown said...

I am a current victim of implants that were put in me during a surgery in San Francisco back in 1995. I have spent money to have PET/CT MRI scans taken of my entire body but have to find a serious person who can read all this data. I have both films and DVD discs that I will make available to anyone who contacts me at Phone 415.418.0100 or 415.418.0800 and donbartone@outlook.com
They incorporate 2-way audio and visual technology that works through the internet which means that anyone with the right URL can actually contact me and mess with my head. I have been told that they are worth a fortune so whoever wants to help with this will stand to make millions. I am currently living in Florida, but will fly to any location at my expense to work with someone. Check out Emotiv.com as I suspect this San Francisco based company. They started up the same time this happened. Don't be fooled by their low-tech devices. That is just a cover. It looks very Scientology to me. This is no BS. I will pay for help and don't require any money from anyone. Work with me and you will be rich when we sue as I have all medical records of who did the simple surgery that took 6 hours with a dozen people attending. I was naïve and paid the price. No it's time to get back. They are in me, therefor I can sell them and sue!

Unknown said...

I am also a victim made a website too check it out
www.facebook.com/pages/Mind-Manipulation-Control/316817895008412